Stack’s Score Card helps you keep score of your real life games. It’s simple, it’s clean and helps you track your game without having to think about it.
Track your scores by each player or by each round. Make winning conditions and losing conditions as well. All of your previous players are remembered, so setting up a new game is quick.
2.2.0 – September 19th, 2019
- The minimum iOS version has been updated to iOS 13.
- Dark Mode is supported.
- Context menus for clearing and deleting rows have been added.
- The player selection screen has been cleaned up to be more intuitive.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
2.1.0 – July 25th, 2019
- A new, custom keyboard has been added for easier score entry.
- Support for all of the latest devices has been added.
- A general layer of polish has been added to the application.
- Simple keyboard support for iPad.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
2.0.1 – September 18th, 2017
- Fixed a small issue with showing the keyboard while editing in certain circumstances.
2.0.0 – September 12th, 2017
- Completely rewritten to work in the modern era.
- There’s an all new, modern look to keep your scores looking current.
- Scores are easier to edit, without have to leave the score screen.
- Edit your settings while in the game, so you aren’t stuck with what you started out with.
- Player names are remembered, so you no longer have to retype the names of your friends and family.
1.0.1 – October 1st, 2012
- Fixes for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
- Fixed a focusing bug when modifying scores
- Old games are cleaned out on start up
1.0 – September 21st, 20
- Initial release
This application is written solely for its utility. No personal information is gathered for any reason.