Skip to the content
New In Score Card 2.4 – 2020-05-09
- Better Name Presentation. When space is available, a player’s full name will be used. If room is too tight, abbreviations and initials will be used.
- Larger Scores on Larger Devices. On iPadOS, score cards make better use of the large screen real estate.
New In Score Card 2.3 – 2020-06-24
- Trackpad and Mouse Support. For the latest iPadOS users, you can better control the interface with a trackpad or mouse.
- Better Dark Mode. Users of Dark Mode will have a much better experience.
New In Score Card 2.2 – 2019-09-19
- The minimum iOS version has been updated to iOS 13.
- Dark Mode is supported.
- Context menus for clearing and deleting rows have been added.
- The player selection screen has been cleaned up to be more intuitive.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
New In Score Card 2.1.0 – 2019-07-25
- A new, custom keyboard has been added for easier score entry.
- Support for all of the latest devices has been added.
- A general layer of polish has been added to the application.
- Simple keyboard support for iPad.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
New In Score Card 2.0.1 – 2017-09-18
- Fixed a small issue with showing the keyboard while editing in certain circumstances.
New In Score Card 2.0.0 – 2017-09-12
- Completely rewritten to work in the modern era.
- There’s an all new, modern look to keep your scores looking current.
- Scores are easier to edit, without have to leave the score screen.
- Edit your settings while in the game, so you aren’t stuck with what you started out with.
- Player names are remembered, so you no longer have to retype the names of your friends and family.
New In Score Card 1.0.1 – 2012-10-01
- Fixes for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
- Fixed a focusing bug when modifying scores
- Old games are cleaned out on start up
New In Score Card 1.0 – 2012-09-21